[SUclubs-l] IMPORTANT: All Presidents Meeting

Students' Union Vice President Student Life suvplife at ucalgary.ca
Mon Mar 26 10:10:01 MDT 2012

Hi Club Presidents,

I hope all the transitioning is going well for you! I just wanted to tell you about a very important meeting coming up on  April 5th at 2:00 in MSC Cassio A/B.
This meeting will be to discuss some very important changes coming up affecting all clubs such as:

-The Stor expansion into the hive space
-2013 complete clubs offices renovation
-New clubs software system

All club Presidents are invited, and if you cannot attend, please send another one of your executives!
Please reply back to me and let me know who will be attending from your club so I can order the coffee and light refreshments!
Thank you and I will see you all then!

--

Matt Diteljan
Vice President Student Life