[SUclubs-l] 16 Afghan Civilians Massacred

ACSA acsa.ucalgary at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:44:41 MDT 2012

Dear fellow SU clubs,

Afghanistan has experienced yet another tragedy due to the insolence of the
American military.  Early Sunday morning, an American soldier left his base
and opened fire on Afghan homes.  As a result, 16 innocent Afghan
civilians, nine of them who were children, were shot, set on fire… and
therefore massacred.

To commemorate the lives of the Afghan civilians who have died, ACSA will
be planning a freeze mob on Friday March 16th at 11AM. All who are
interested please reply to us as soon as possible so that we can
accommodate you. We would also like to host a candle light vigil on the
same day at 8:00PM in front of City Hall.

We will be having a meeting on Wednesday at 5PM in the Clubs Space by Stor.
We will be planning the freeze mob as well as the candle light vigil for
this Friday.

Please respond at your earliest convenience if you are able to attend the
meeting. Also, please feel free to ask any questions or voice out any
concerns.

We’ve heard too many apologies from the occupying powers of Afghanistan and
ACSA feels that is very important to commemorate the live of innocent human
beings.

We look forward to hearing your response and we would love to have you
participate in this initiative!

Peace and Love.

ACSA