[SUclubs-l] CORRECTION: Culture Month/One Campus, One Love

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Fri Feb 24 15:45:05 MST 2012

Hello Clubs,

The dates on the last email were incorrect.

There are the correct dates:

The One Campus, One Love cultural expo that will be taking place on
Wednesday, MARCH 28th, 2012.

The deadline to submit a request for a performance slot, and to have your
events included in marketing materials is Monday, March 5th

I apologize for any confusion.

Henry Rosvick

Coordinator, Student Organizations

Students' Union, University of Calgary