[SUclubs-l] Hiring of Orientation Leaders and Peer Helpers

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Wed Feb 8 10:10:23 MST 2012

The Office of Leadership and Student Engagement is about to begin its annual
recruitment of over 350 student leaders, and we'd love to see you apply!

Recruitment for the 2012-2013 Peer Helper Program has begun, and this year
there are over 140 positions available in 10 different offices. Many of the
Peer Helper positions offer multiple leadership development opportunities,
the chance to peer mentor, gain event planning experience, and opportunities
to attend different workshops, events, and training sessions.

Recruitment for Orientation Leaders will also begin shortly. Orientation
Leaders are integral to helping first-year students make their transition to
the University of Calgary community, and are important ambassadors to the
University of Calgary.

In both roles, we are looking to hire inspiring, enthusiastic student
volunteers who are dedicated to personal growth, assisting those around them
and making a difference in the lives of others.

How To Apply

To learn more about the Peer Helper Program, and to apply, check out the
Peer Helper website <http://www.ucalgary.ca/peerhelper> . Peer Helper
applications are currently open and due by 4:30pm on Thursday, March 1.

To learn more about becoming an Orientation Leader, please visit Joblink
<https://ucalgary-csm.symplicity.com/students/> . The posting goes live
February 15, and applications are due by 4:30pm on Saturday, February 25.

We look forward to receiving your application,

Gareth

Gareth C. McVicar, B.A.H, M.A.

Manager, Leadership, Training and Development

University of Calgary