[SUclubs-l] Final Reminder: Clubs Week Rules
hhrosvic at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jan 13 12:35:58 MST 2012
This is the final reminder of the rules for Clubs Week next week:
- Clubs Week will run from 9:00am until 5:00pm.
- There will be limited space around each table, please do not have anything that will be on the floor.
- There will be no powered music allowed (Stereos, etc.). It will be shut off. If you are a music based club, please talk with me and I can make an exception.
- There is limited power, so you may only use it for laptops. No TV's, Lights, Radios, Speakers, etc. There will be some extension cords available.
- If you do not show up by 12 noon, your table can, and most likely will, be taken by another club.
You will get only one warning if you disregard these rules, then you will lose your table for the day, possibly the rest of the week.
For clubs that did not get a table, or if you would like an additional day, you may take any empty table after 12 noon.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!
Coordinator, Student Organizations
Students' Union, University of Calgary
403-220-2233 | MSC 279L
clubsoff at ucalgary.ca<mailto:clubsoff at ucalgary.ca>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the suclubs-L