[SUclubs-l] UCL Program - Winter 2012

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Mon Jan 9 15:20:56 MST 2012

Hello from the U of C Leadership (UCL) Program,

I hope this e-mail finds you enjoying the start of your Winter semester.

As you all know, LEADERS are not just the politicians and activists we see
in the headlines. Every day we can find opportunities to take the lead in
our own lives and communities; from the painter to the civil engineer.
Leaders are everywhere.

With this mindset, I invite all of you to explore the UCL program, which is
a formal leadership training program offered FREE to all U of C
undergraduate and graduate students.

Many of your peers have enjoyed the benefits of these sessions, including
enhanced skill sets and competencies in personal, team, community and, our
newest tier, organisational leadership. The UCL program is also a great way
to continue in your professional development, enhance your academic
experience, and gain valuable skills that can be utilized at job interviews,
while volunteering in the community, or during group work.

Choose from certificate programs in:

.      PERSONAL LEADERSHIP

.      TEAM LEADERSHIP

.      COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP, and

.      ORGANISATIONAL LEADERSHIP (New)

Enrich your experience as a U of C graduate student today and get involved
in the UCL program!

Registration opens online Friday, January 13, 2012. To see how to register
in just 3 easy steps, visit: https://success.ucalgary.ca/home.htm

For any more information please visit our homepage at:
http://www.ucalgary.ca/leadership/

Hope to see you at the UCL Sessions!

Sincerely,

Gareth McVicar

Manager, Leadership, Training and Development