[SUclubs-l] IMPORTANT: Clubs Week Information and Sign-up

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Thu Dec 8 11:51:05 MST 2011

Hello Clubs,

Winter Clubs Week is January 16th to 20th.

Please visit http://bit.ly/clubweek to sign up your club.

I will finalize and send out the table lists the week of January 9th.

The rules will be similar to Fall Clubs Week:

-          Clubs Week will run from 9:00am until 5:00pm. You will not be
allowed to set up before 9:00.

-          There will be limited space around each table, please do not have
anything that will be on the floor. Any large displays must be on the table.

-          There will be no powered music allowed (Stereos, etc.). It will
be shut off. If you are a music based club, please talk with me and I can
make an exception.

-          There is limited power, so you may only use it for laptops. No
TV's, Lights, Radios, Speakers, etc. There will be some extension cords
available.

-          If you do not show up by 12 noon, your table can, and most likely
will, be taken by another club.

You will get only one warning if you disregard these rules, then you will
lose your table for the day, possibly the rest of the week.

For clubs that did not get a table, or if you would like an additional day,
you may take any empty table after 12 noon.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

Henry Rosvick

Coordinator, Student Organizations

Students' Union, University of Calgary

403-220-2233 | MSC 279L