[SUclubs-l] Advertising in Residence

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Wed Oct 26 11:41:12 MDT 2011

Hello Clubs,

Here are a few things you need to know if you want to advertise in
Residence:

1)      No solicitation is allowed in residence.

2)      If any club wishes to post something in residence they may drop off
materials at Residence Services (DC01) and we will take care of posting them
in residence.

3)      It is possible to register for a table in the Dining Centre hallway
if you want to give out materials, sell tickets, etc.

4)      Residence advertising policy prohibits the promotion of alcohol and
alcohol related events such as parties, cabarets, etc.

If you have any questions about this please let me know.

Thanks!

Henry Rosvick
Coordinator, Student Organizations
Students' Union, University of Calgary