[SUclubs-l] IMPORTANT REMINDER: SU Leadership Summit Registration DUE TODAY

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Tue Oct 11 12:33:53 MDT 2011

Hello Clubs!

If you are interested in the SU Leadership Summit, the registration is due
today!

Please fill out the green forms found outside of my door and slip it, along
with the $20 deposit, under my door.

I will accept some late forms, but please try to have them in today.

The Summit opens at 8:45 in the Ballroom. You will need to be pre-registered
to attend.

We will be serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We will also accommodate any
allergies or food preferences as needed.

The evening will conclude no later than 7:30pm.

Please let everyone know! This is a great opportunity to enhance your
leadership skills!

Thanks,

Henry Rosvick
Coordinator, Student Organizations