[SUclubs-l] IMPORTANT: Leadership Summit Deadline is Tuesday!

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Thu Oct 6 14:44:43 MDT 2011

Hello Clubs!

The deadline for Leadership Summit Registration is Tuesday!!

This Summit is an excellent way to boost your leadership and management
skills!

It will be held on October 15th and is an all-day event.

Breakfast starts at 9:00am, Lunch at 12:45, and Dinner at 5:30. (FREE FOOD)

This summit is designed to enhance your already stellar leadership skills.

With 8 different sessions coving a range of topics, there is sure to be
something for everyone!

There will also be an opportunity to network with your fellow clubs!

Topics include:

.         Event Planning + Marketing

.         Financial Planning

.         Team Dynamics

.         Sponsorship and Funding

.         Member Recruitment and Retention

.         Transition Planning

.         Conflict Resolution

.         Strategic Planning

This event is FREE for anyone in your club to attend.

All I will need is a $20 deposit which we refund if you show up.

Stop by my office to pick up the green registration form.

Henry Rosvick
Coordinator, Student Organizations
Students' Union, University of Calgary
403-220-2233 | MSC 279L