[SUclubs-l] RE: ANNOUNCMENT: SU Leadership Summit!

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Fri Sep 30 16:25:17 MDT 2011

Hello Clubs!

I am pleased to announce to you the 2011/2011 SU Leadership Summit!

It will be held on October 15th and is an all-day event.

Breakfast starts at 9:00am, Lunch at 12:45, and Dinner at 5:30. (FREE FOOD)

This summit is designed to enhance your already stellar leadership skills.

With 8 different sessions coving a range of topics, there is sure to be
something for everyone!

There will also be an opportunity to network with your fellow clubs!

Topics include:

.         Event Planning + Marketing

.         Financial Planning

.         Team Dynamics

.         Sponsorship and Funding

.         Member Recruitment and Retention

.         And more!

This event is FREE for anyone in your club to attend.

All I will need is a $20 deposit which we refund if you show up.

Stop by my office to pick up the green registration form.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Henry Rosvick
Coordinator, Student Organizations
Students' Union, University of Calgary