[SUclubs-l] U of C Open House

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Wed Sep 21 15:57:21 MDT 2011

The University of Calgary Open House is a yearly event for prospective
students and families to have the opportunity to see what the U of C has to
offer! Some of the main goals of this event are to establish relationships
early with prospective students as well as provide them with the best
information possible for their decision making process.

This year we would like to put a new initiative in place to showcase what
fun and interesting things our current students are involved in outside of
regular academics. Although this is not a targeted recruitment event for
members, these students may join the U of C in less than a year's time and
will be looking for ways to get involved and may remember your club!

The event will be held on Saturday, November 5 from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00
p.m. If you are interested in showcasing your club or setting up a booth
please e-mail Lauren Ellis at events at ucalgary.ca for more information!

Lauren Ellis

Campus Tours & Events Coordinator

University of Calgary