[SUclubs-l] Build YOUR Leadership Identity at the University of Calgary

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Wed Sep 21 13:26:51 MDT 2011

Hello, and Welcome Back!

As a university, we are committed to building leaders locally, nationally
and internationally. Part of building your leadership identity is developing
skills, and learning different ways to lead in your own life, within teams,
and in your community.

With this in mind, I invite you to begin or continue to develop your
leadership identity by signing-up for the University of Calgary Leadership
(UCL) Program, a certificate program offered FREE to all U of C students.
Choose from certificates in:

.         Personal Leadership

.         Team Leadership

.         Community Leadership, and

.         Organizational Leadership (NEW!)

Workshop registration opens Friday, September 16. To see how to register,
visit  <http://www.ucalgary.ca/leadership/program/register>
http://www.ucalgary.ca/leadership/program/register

I wish you all the best for the Fall semester, and look forward to seeing
you at the workshops.

Gareth C. McVicar, M.A.

Manager, Leadership, Training and Development

University of Calgary