[SUclubs-l] Fundraising for the famine

WUSC wusc at ucalgary.ca
Mon Sep 12 19:43:12 MDT 2011

Hello to all SU Student Clubs!

We are a club on campus called WUSC and we will be fundraising for the
famine in the horn of Africa this semester. Tens of thousands of people have
already died in the last few months and the number of deaths continue to
grow. It is the worst famine that has occurred in decades and 12 million
people are at risk.
We will be selling freshly made waffles in Science B starting this Wednesday
and continuing throughout the semester every other Wednesday morning.

 We are wondering if other clubs were considering fundraising to also
provide aid relief to the famine in the region. If you are we would love to
collaborate or cross promote.

Thanks very much,

Lisa
ucwusc at gmail.com