[Stremes-l] stremes email list alive?

Kenneth Fields ken.fields at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:10:35 MDT 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear Stremers,
I just thought I’d send a ping to this old list from calgary.
What has everyone been up to lately!

I myself am working on an idea for a well-tempered network.
That is, a quick calculation of general latency between all cities in order
to explore each possibility for a polytempo/rhythm, polymeter collaboration.
Then to fine tune to particular configurations of nodes that are actually online and engaged.
Then to send out close matches of temporal templates for those nodes to engage rhythmically with.
each configuration would require some tweaking of the audio path latency by some participants.

If anyone interested to stay in the loop, let me know.

Cheers,
Ken