[Stremes-l] NMP Literature

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Tue Dec 15 14:34:53 MST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what books you have read, or know about, that specifically focus on networked music performance or telematic music / sound making in general  ?

This can be either from technological, musical or phenomenological perspectives but not from journal articles / special issues, book chapters or papers.

I’m looking for some interesting xmas reading.

Thanks and best wishes for the new year !

Roger

--
Roger Mills

http://www.eartrumpet.org
http://ethernetorchestra.net
http://nadasound.wordpress.com

"Knowledge is only rumour until it is in the muscle" - Asaro Mudmen, Papua New Guinea.