[Stremes-l] Jacktrip Course

Randall Packer rpacker at zakros.com
Fri Dec 4 06:48:07 MST 2015

Ken, this is great! I am going to go through the Kadenze course and see if we can introduce Jacktrip in the class at NTU.

From:  <stremes-l-bounces at mailman.ucalgary.ca> on behalf of Kenneth Fields <kfields at ucalgary.ca>
Date:  Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 7:30 PM
To:  <stremes-L at mailman.ucalgary.ca>
Subject:  [Stremes-l] Jacktrip Course

Great course on Jacktrip. (Kadenze.com).
The third session of the course was just posted today.
Thanks Chris!

https://www.kadenze.com/courses/online-jamming-and-concert-technology/info

This is a absolutely must do for all network musicians/artists/performers (period).
There are a couple of subscription options/commitment-level for the course.

Even if you’re a seasoned player, it’s a good confirmation of
your normal practice, and you still might learn a couple of things.
I did; there’s a bit on the history of jacktrip.

Artsmesh is a front end Mac application for all this now, but it’s still good to know
how to work with Jack audio and jacktrip from the terminal - if you get in a bind.

Ken