[Stremes-l] Simply Jamming

Kenneth Fields kfields at ucalgary.ca
Thu Dec 3 19:50:05 MST 2015

Hi Maria,
Remembering one of our first telematic performances with Emily Carr, 2009:

http://syneme.ucalgary.ca/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=CemcTelemusic2009 <http://syneme.ucalgary.ca/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=CemcTelemusic2009>

MUSICACOUSTICA 2009: A Telemusic Concert.
October 27th, 10am (Beijing): October 26th, (Calgary 8pm, Vancouver 7pm) 2009.

Locations:
China's Central Conservatory of Music
University of Calgary, Syneme Lab
Emily Carr University Art Design, Intersection Digital Studio's Motion Capture Studio

Ken