[Alta-Logic] Peripatetic seminar this Friday

Florian Schwarz florian.schwarz at ucalgary.ca
Thu Nov 3 15:49:13 MDT 2022

Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that *tomorrow**, Friday the 4th of
November, at 10:30am Calgary time* Laura Scull, from the Fort Lewis
Colledge, will give a talk in the peripatetic seminar:

Title: Morita equivalence and bicategories of fractions:  a simple
geometric idea gets out of hand
Abstract: https://logic.ucalgary.ca/
Location: ICT 616

Additionally to taking place in person the talk will be also streamed on
zoom, please contact me for the link and passcode.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Florian Schwarz
PhD student