[Alta-Logic] Dinner tomorrow evening

Matthew Burke matthew.burke1 at ucalgary.ca
Tue Feb 26 16:28:59 MST 2019

Hi all,

On Saturday Jonathan will be leaving our group to take up a postdoc in Halifax and we are having a dinner out in his honour tomorrow night.

Day and time: 7pm Wednesday 27th February
Venue: Alforno Cafe, 222 7th Street Southwest, Calgary, AB

I suggest those wanting to travel together meet downstairs outside the ICT cafe at 6.15 pm to head over.

If you would like to attend please email me directly to confirm. (I’m already assuming those who I have already spoken to are coming.)

All the best,

Matthew